[CentOS-docs] Translating wiki into Chinese

Timothy Lee timothy.ty.lee at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 08:57:45 UTC 2009

Dear Ralph,

On 04/03/2009 09:31 AM, Timothy Lee wrote:
> On 04/02/2009 05:00 PM, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>> Timothy Lee wrote:
>>> I'd like to help translate the wiki into Chinese.  Can you create the
>>> "zh" page and give me write permission?
>> Do we have anyone here willing to help with that? Because that looks
>> like a mean feat, when you try do to that alone - no idea how much time
>> you have on your hands :)
> I have friends who can review the translation for me.  But I figured
> that the wiki defaults to English content for un-translated pages, I
> could take a piecemeal approach.
I've translated 20 pages to Chinese so far, and have placed them under
the zh sub-directory under my Wiki homepage (see
http://wiki.centos.org/TimothyLee/zh).

As I have requested before, is it possible to setup the "zh" page under
the Wiki frontpage?  I can then continue my translation efforts there,
without needing to fix page links in the future.

Regards,
Timothy Lee