[CentOS-docs] Authorship and Attribution

Phil Schaffner P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org
Thu Apr 16 21:40:53 UTC 2009

A question on authorship and attribution policy for the Wiki.  I
originally credited Alan Bartlett for the page content on
HowTos/ConfigureNewVideoCard, but he was not comfortable with that and
the reference got removed in the edit process.  I generally do not
include my name on Wiki pages I create, but it is fairly common
practice.   Should there be a statement in the Guidelines covering this
area?

Phil