[CentOS-docs] Wish to contribute a Winki Article

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Sat Apr 18 03:26:55 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 03:44:51PM -0700, Akemi Yagi wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 3:27 PM, JohnS <jses27 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> I'm afraid it is not working :-(
> > ----
> > And that last mail I can't make heads or tales out of it. Could you try
> > it again please. Or tell us your email client and we will help you out.
>
> I hope is is not OutofLuck, err... Outlook.

Outlook can be beaten into moderately usable shape, yahoo mailer can't
be.

Sheesh, if you used a real email client you would have seen he's using
Yahoo.  (Hrrm, I see yours is hidden, so in return, you'll note, those
of you who use real email clients, that I've hidden my user agent as
well.

Elitest-ly yours,

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Giles: What ever happened to Latin? At least when that made no
sense, the church approved.