[CentOS-docs] How do I find xyz.rpm for CentOS?

Sean Gilligan sean at msgilligan.com
Sat Apr 25 18:33:06 UTC 2009

My next question is:  "How do I find out if a particular package is
available in one of the repositories?"

FAQ/General #8 is "Where can I get package XyZ.rpm for CentOS?" and it
links to the  Repositories page.

What I'm looking for is links to directories of each repository or
(better still) a unified directory and/or search utility.

Of course, I'm willing to help update pages once I get wiki write access....

-- Sean