[CentOS-docs] How do I find xyz.rpm for CentOS?

Sean Gilligan sean at msgilligan.com
Sat Apr 25 23:03:42 UTC 2009

JohnS wrote:
> Post this in the general centos list next time.

Sorry.  I'm new to CentOS and I'm trying to learn things through the
docs and I would really like to help improve them as I learn.  I'll post
actual questions to the general list, but when I get answers I'll try to
improve the documentation either directly or by posting on this list.

> yum search package_name --enablerepo=*\repo_name

Thanks, I didn't know about the --enablerepo option to yum.

-- Sean