[CentOS-docs] I'd like to contribute two wiki articles

JohnS jses27 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 19:58:33 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-04-29 at 20:55 +0200, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Lev Shamardin wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've written two small howtos, and would like to contribute them to
> > the CentOS Wiki. The first one is "How to install CentOS 5 on software
> > partitionable mdadm RAID1",
>
> Is that different from <http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/SoftwareRAIDonCentOS5>?

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http
%3A%2F%2Fabbot2.blogspot.com%2F2009%2F04%
2Fcentos-53-partitionable-raid1.html&sl=ru&tl=en&history_state0=

I read it but can't wrap my head around it right now. Essentially it is
the same but done after the OS install.

JohnStanley