[CentOS-docs] proposed changes option

Ralph Angenendt

ra+centos at br-online.de
Fri Apr 3 13:53:15 UTC 2009

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> > I still would like to open up the wiki even more - especially as
> > what we all already have talked about would not require writing
> > macros for Moin, but would require editors to at least say "yes" to
> > the license.
>
> Sounds good - I guess the original plan is still worth sticking with,
> and lowers the bar all around. And if we can get comments going as
> well - that would be fantastic!

I still have a small problem with the comment plugin I have found quite some
time ago - you can only have one "comment box" per page. Second problem is
that it is open to everyone (well, you need a login, but no Edit Access), so
we need many people having an eye on comments to weed out spammers.

Lets see.

Ralph