[CentOS-docs] Wish to contribute a Winki Article

Mr dave fernandes

daveandtracy at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 20:01:02 UTC 2009

I added the section.  It piled errors on me when I added the fancy text and headings.  I switched to mono font and it went through.  I'm NOT a python expert so I sadly had NO idea what to do.  I wanted to get something up there.  Next I added the bolding and other formatting changes and it worked fine.  Who knows!  I will check it
out in a couple of hours when I have more time.  Please give me feedback.  I want this to be as helpful as possible.

Dave..