[CentOS-docs] Authorship and Attribution

Karanbir Singh

mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Apr 22 10:10:27 UTC 2009

Marcus Moeller wrote:
> In gerneral I take a look at the original author first, ask him to
> accept my contribution or to allow me to edit and if he/she is
> unavailable I am going to contact the one who last edited the page.
> Works in most cases.

That sounds like a reasonable workflow, do we then need to make sure
that all wiki logins have person and contact details of some sort ?

Might we be able to plumb something into this based around the central
user accounting system ? and let users list what info about themselves
they might want to have made public ? Alternatively have every Login
link to their personal page or something ( am prolly getting way ahead
of myself here ).......

- KB