[CentOS-docs] New page on installing to software RAID

Phil Schaffner

Philip.R.Schaffner at NASA.gov
Wed Apr 29 19:24:58 UTC 2009

Phil Schaffner wrote:
> Karanbir Singh wrote:
>> Perhaps what we need is a complete section in the howto's page that
>> talks about storage devices and management of these ( need better phrase ).
>
> That sounds like a good idea, and more general than the
> recently-suggested RAID section.  How about "Storage devices, Logical
> Volume Management, and RAID"?

Seeing no objection, I created the above category on the HowTos page and
added a link to the new article under it.  This will also presumably
provide a home for the EdHeron RAID article.

Thanks to all for the help on the article.

Phil