[CentOS-docs] CentOS 5.3 anaconda slide for Korean didn't apper

Thu Apr 2 08:58:02 UTC 2009
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

YoungHoon Park wrote:
> I've installed CentOS 5.3 on VirtualBox in windows host.
>
> I also choose Korean language installation but couldn't see anaconda
> slide for Korean.
>
> Only English slide appered.
>
> Is this bug or not applied this version?

The slides are there, see /usr/share/anaconda/pixmaps/rntoes/kr/

The question is if there is an install target for the korean language:
Which language did the install itself have? English or korean? If
English, then there probably needs to be a complete translation of the
installer for Korean - but I really don't know how anaconda handles
that.

Ralph