[CentOS-docs] New article: How to setup x86_64 plugins for Firefox on Centos 5

Tue Apr 21 23:28:32 UTC 2009
Phil Schaffner <P.R.Schaffner at IEEE.org>

On Tue, 2009-04-21 at 18:10 -0400, Scott Robbins wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 05:45:31PM -0400, Phil Schaffner wrote:
> > Flash and Java plugin instructions for 64-bit Firefox.
> >
> > http://wiki.centos.org/TipsAndTricks/PluginsFor64BitFirefox
> >
> > Comments are solicited.
>
> What's that created and maintained thing--is that something new?
>
> <ducks and hides from the angry mob>

Avoidance of the angry mob was why I added: "Other Wiki contributors are
invited to make corrections, additions, or modifications."

Open-R-us. :-)

> All kidding aside Phil, an excellent job as always.
>
> You *might* consider mentioning the available download from
> labs.adobe.com as well.  It's a tarball, and therefore also unsigned,
> of course.

Thought about that, but decided not to.  I (and apparently others
including Karanbir and Johnny, based on recent posts - surprise!) abhor
tarball installs.  The RPM contains the tarball.

Thanks for the thought.
Phil