[CentOS-docs] Authorship and Attribution

Wed Apr 22 10:07:47 UTC 2009

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Attribution-Share-Alike pretty much says that you have to keep original
> author in place when you reuse the content (or at least mention him), so
> that won't contradict the license.

Right, My point was also about 'locking away edits' from other members
of the wiki.

>> Also, how long does an 'original author' or 'contributor' need to be
>> inactive or non responsive for before they are considered dormant or
>> 'past contributors' ?
>
> Good question. At least a month, if not longer.

A month or more is good with me, as long as its a month or more from the
time that someone made an effort to contact that person - and the
EditGroup still has rights to edit / adapt content in the mean time.

- KB