[CentOS-docs] Updated How to Setup a Software RAID on CentOS 5

Wed Apr 29 14:23:27 UTC 2009
Phil Schaffner <Philip.R.Schaffner at NASA.gov>

Ned Slider wrote:
> ... I guess even the first part above is unnecessary if grub has already
> been correctly installed to the mbr of /dev/sda during installation.

Yes, but it won't hurt and makes the method robust for recovering from a
failed disk.

> IMHO I don't think there's a need for both - just which ever is
> considered the /right/best/approved/ method (maybe something for others
> to comment on?). Both work, both achieve the same thing :)

Yes, but having both doesn't seem to hurt either.  Decided your method
was the best and put it as "Method 1" in the latest edit, with the other
as "Method 2".  I'm not adverse to going with only method 1 but am prone
to leave both.  Final sanity check please.

Phil