[CentOS-docs] computer output blocks on wiki page

Wed Apr 29 22:03:21 UTC 2009
Phil Schaffner <Philip.R.Schaffner at NASA.gov>

Ed Heron wrote:
>   Please, how would I create a colored area with fixed space text to emulate
> computer response?

Ralph and Akemi have already given good (polite!) answers, but one way
to get going on Wiki editing is to find a page that is an example of the
way you want yours to look and under "More actions:" pick "Raw text".
Guess that only works on pages to which you have edit rights. :-(

I find that editing in GUI mode always makes a mess of things, and it
works best to "Edit (Text)" and use Preview to see how it is going to
look.  YMMV.

Phil