[CentOS-docs] Pulse content

R P Herrold herrold at centos.org
Wed Aug 5 21:08:40 UTC 2009

On Wed, 5 Aug 2009, Marcus Moeller wrote:

>> and so perhaps the template ACL needs fixing as well -- also
>> the editor to contact link is now a FixMe by my edit
>
> I have noticed the 'cosmetic' changes you have made and welcome them.
> Could you perhaps apply them to the NewsletterTemplate, too?

I'll see -- I think that I had done about all, except for not
yet writing the 'how to add a picture' narrative I wanted to
do on the Editing guidelines.

I did not want to step on any toes as to Newsletter editorial
content beyond the interview text (which I see had a couple of
'native speaker' grammatical changes needed in the additional
text Geerd-Dietger added -- I figured final proof would catch
those)

- R