[CentOS-docs] Chines Translation

Timothy Lee timothy.ty.lee at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 03:42:51 UTC 2009

  Dear Ralph,

On 08/06/2009 10:27 AM, Timothy Lee wrote:

> On 08/05/2009 08:13 PM, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>> I pointed you to the chinese translation of that page
>>> http://wiki.centos.org/zh/HowTos/Virtualization/Introduction  - that one?
>> If you want to help translating to Chinese in general, you should get in
>> contact with Timothy Lee who has been doing all that lately.
>
> For example, to check for a (Traditional) Chinese version of:
>
>     * http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Virtualization/Introduction
>
> You should enter:
>
>     * http://wiki.centos.org/zh/HowTos/Virtualization/Introduction

I want to raise an issue with the "zh" subdirectory:  it is reserved for
Simplified Chinese (SC) under MoinMoin.  Traditional Chinese (TC)
material should reside under "zh-tw".

However, I'm currently placing TC content under the "zh" subdirectory.
To rectify the problem, I propose that the "zh-tw" subdirectory be
created, and volunteer to look after both the TC and SC content.
(OpenOffice supports interchanging between these two forms of
Chinese......  )

Regards,
Timothy Lee