[CentOS-docs] proposed nvidia wiki page

JohnS

jses27 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 03:39:08 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-08-18 at 15:31 -0500, lostson wrote:
> Hello
>  Attached is my idea for a nvidia wiki page hopefully this is
> informative and good enough for the wiki, ideas and critique welcome of
> course, thanks.
---
Hey there Lostson you have a real name? See [1] please.

==

Ralph or Karan,

If he/she would like he could finish up the Nvidia HowTo I started. His
and mine are almost equal.

This works on CentOS 5 and 4. I have not validated or tried CentOS 3.
The article was also going to include the DKMS driver install also and
the KMDL drivers from atrpm repo. Any questions or what not he could
post them to the doc list here and i could work with him.

[1] http://wiki.centos.org/HardwareList/Nvidia_Graphics

JohnStanley