[CentOS-docs] document proposal: TipsAndTricks/ApacheVHostDir

Manuel Wolfshant

wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Sat Aug 22 20:00:18 UTC 2009

On 08/22/2009 10:29 PM, Ed Heron wrote:
> It may be my 'heritage' but separate directories is how it is done in
> Gentoo.

While we are at it, let's also add a folder for all existing modules and
another one for symlinks of active modules, pointing back to the first
folder.
And also, let's have all vhosts in a folder, but all active vhosts
should be symlinks to them, from another folder.
And why not compile the binary from source, that's how gentoo does it !