[CentOS-docs] Pulse content

Wed Aug 5 15:35:08 UTC 2009
Marcus Moeller <mail at marcus-moeller.de>

Dear Karan.

> Most of the conversations about the Pulse newsletter have gone away (
> and I suspect to private emails ). Can those be brought back here to
> this list, if not - what needs doing to make them shareable ?

I am personally not doing any private conversation about pulse, but I
have noticed that an interview with Russ has been added without
announcement (which is okay in my pov).

Christoph is contributing the Tip for the upcoming version and I am
going to write a bit about the past struggles if it's okay.

Preview will be accessible to everybody in the Admin or Newsletter group.

I have also noticed that I cannot change ACLs within the newsletter
section and already asked Ralph to fix this.

Best Regards
Marcus