[CentOS-docs] [CentOS] Dangerous Software Raid instructions on Wiki

Mon Aug 17 13:21:34 UTC 2009
Phil Schaffner <Philip.R.Schaffner at NASA.gov>

Brian Mathis wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 10:06 AM, Phil
> Schaffner<Philip.R.Schaffner at nasa.gov> wrote:
>> ... but left /dev/sda and /dev/sdb in
>> place as changing to /dev/sdX|Y looked very awkward to me.
>> Phil
>
> That's exactly the point of using something like X/Y.  It stands out
> and looks awkward, which draws attention to it and makes people stop
> and think instead of copy/paste.

Feel free to fix it: "This page created and maintained by PhilSchaffner.
Other Wiki contributors with edit rights are invited to make corrections
or additions."

Phil