[CentOS-docs] bug triage guide

Wed Aug 26 10:27:43 UTC 2009

On 08/26/2009 10:27 AM, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> I could put something more elaborate on the wiki, if more people than
> you think that this is needed :)

I think that would be a good idea and we should do something to clearly
define what  and how we work with things. At the moment, the 'status'
bit specially is a bit doubt - and most people seem to treat it with
their own ideas.

And 'my' way has been to follow something like this as close as possible :
http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/3.2/en/images/bzLifecycle.png

Mantis can and does work in much the same way. So is that something that
we can all adopt ?

I wonder if this should be on the -devel list :)