[CentOS-docs] Broadcom's BCM4311-, BCM4312-, BCM4321-, and BCM4322-based hardware install manual

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Fri Dec 18 09:04:54 UTC 2009

Hi,

this looks fine for me, thanks for your efforts!

I don't have the laptop with the Broadcom card here but I'll test your
procedure point by point in a few days when I'll upgrade the kernel
there.

Just one remark: I had to deactivate the 'network' service and
activate the 'NetworkManager' service in order to easily have wireless
working.
I also do the them on my other laptop (which thankfully doesn't have a
Broadcom card :).
Is there another (simple) way? Or should this be added somewhere as well?

Cheers,

Mathieu