[CentOS-docs] Broadcom's BCM4311-, BCM4312-, BCM4321-, and BCM4322-based hardware install manual

Gytis Repečka

gytis at repecka.com
Fri Dec 25 16:41:48 UTC 2009

I also think wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops/Wireless/Broadcom would definitely be the way to go.

Also I would like to note that 'modprobe' worked fine for me.

And to correct compile error I've edited src/include/typedefs.h by adding '#define TYPEDEF_BOOL' right after header comment.

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

Yours faithfully,
Gytis Repecka

www.repecka.com