[CentOS-docs] ModularIT, the GPL modular service architecture, based on CENTOS

Agustín Benito abenito at grupocpd.com
Wed Feb 11 11:16:43 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I'm Agustín Benito, community Manager of ModularIT. Following the advices of
the CENTOS crew that I met at FOSDEM a few days ago, I introduce ModularIT
in this mailing list so the Centos community can take a look at it, since it
is strongly related to this project.

ModularIT is a SOA architecture based on virtualised services. Our goal is
to save time in tedious activities allowing sysadmins to live longer ;).
These are the major links:

Web: http://www.modularit.org

Repossitory: http://www.modularit.org/repositories/show/modularit

We are making big efforts in the internacioalisation and documentation part
right now. I hope you find it interesting. Please feel free to ask me
questions about it or join us through the mailing list.

Saludos

--
Agustín Benito Bethencourt (Toscalix)
abenito at grupocpd.com