[CentOS-docs] wiki contribs 4 centos

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Fri Feb 13 16:04:03 UTC 2009

Steffen Mann wrote:
> Hello Gents,
>
> I feel I should do more for the community and contribute writing the
> occasional wiki article to improof the overall centos experience.
> Having worked for the upsteam .src provider for nearly 7 years I should
> be able to do so...
>
> Hope you'll open this up4me
>
> Cheers,
>
> Steff

Hi Steffen,

If you're used to this list, you know that you have to provide your
existing wiki login name (and if you don't have one already you can
create it , FirstnameLastname being the convention)
Then ask on this list which topic you want to write on (and provide some
kind of draft maybe) and then Ralph (aka the Wiki Master) can change the
ACLs on the newly created page for your topic ..

Welcome  :D

Fabian Arrotin
  idea=`grep -i clue /dev/brain` ; test -z "$idea" && echo "sorry, init
6 in progress" || sh ./answer.sh