[CentOS-docs] The Wiki

Merlin Lauchlan merlinmails at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 15 17:16:11 UTC 2009

2009/2/15 Scott Robbins <scottro at nyc.rr.com>

> I'm snipping a great deal of (to me) interesting stuff--we better stay
> on topic before people get annoyed.  :)

Sure :)

Have to say wow for quick reply and amendment (on sunday of all)
just read it, much more informative than the way I would have put it B-)

> Once again, thanks very much for calling attention to issue.  As you
> said, a newcomer would have quite possibly been stuck, accepting the
> default of MBR (it was mentioned, but now has a warning icon and more
> detail) and then being unable to boot the previously installed Fedora or
> whatever.

Yeah, I got stuck there myself, only for 10 min, till it hit me how to solve
it hens I wrote in.
I'll get back to you on the Acerfand hack,

Thanks for the awesome guide.