[CentOS-docs] Wiki in other languages

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Tue Feb 17 21:20:28 UTC 2009

Hardy Beltran Monasterios wrote:
> The other day I was looking for spanish version of CentOS Wiki, and
> currently there this link at the bottom main page:
>
> This wiki in Spanish.
>
> And in the spanish main page http://wiki.centos.org/es
> we have this link at the bottom
>
> Esta wiki en otros idiomas: en | bn_IN | cs | de | fr | it | ja | kr |
> nl | pt_BR | ro | ru
>
> Is not better just use this last one on every frontpage ?
>
> Maybe on that way we can promove the translation to other languages.

I have thought about that. I'm not sure about it. We had people begin with
french (See <http://wiki.centos.org/fr/>), someone beginning with de/ and
someone asking about other languages. It might be a possibility to promote
translation, yes.

Discuss >:)

> PD. The wiki looks very very elegant

Say "Thanks" to Alain and buy him a beer or something similar ...

Cheers,

Ralph