[CentOS-docs] I want to contribute to the wiki

Sat Feb 14 15:19:02 UTC 2009
Morenisco <morenisco at cdsl.cl>

Hi, here I'm sending the information regarding to my contribution:

1) My UserName: LuisVivero
2) What I want to contribute: I have created a manual called "Cómo
Instalar CentOS Directory Server en CentOS 5" (that means "how to
install CentOS Directory Server on CentOS 5") , that contains all the
steps to install, configure and perform a basic test over the server.
3) Where I want to contribute: In the HowTos section on the wiki:

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/

In the item: 2. Directory Services

I think I can put my manual under the one entitled "Setting up CentOS
Directory Server <http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/DirectoryServerSetup>"
==> Cómo Instalar CentOS Directory Server en CentOS 5

If I'm missing some data, please tell me.

Thanks.

--
Morenisco.

Centro de Difusión del Software Libre.