[CentOS-docs] I want to contribute to the wiki

morenisco at cdsl.cl

Mon Feb 16 13:24:21 UTC 2009

> Morenisco wrote:
>> In the item: 2. Directory Services
>>
>> I think I can put my manual under the one entitled "Setting up CentOS
>> Directory Server <http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/DirectoryServerSetup>"
>> ==> Cómo Instalar CentOS Directory Server en CentOS 5
>>
>> If I'm missing some data, please tell me.
>
> Ermm, just one question (well maybe two): Where does the document you'd
> like to contribute differ from the one which is already there?

This is different because this gives to the reader the complete steps from
the side of the user/admin that is installing, configuring and testing the
software (the basic test is not covered in the guide that you mention).

> Are you going to do it in spanish or in english (or maye even both?)

This is already in spanish, and I'm not sure in this moment about
translate this guide to english.

Then, even if the guides are similar (they arent't), my guide is in
spanish, and the spanish documentation (technical) is very little.

I hope be able to publish it soon, I didn't know this procedure could be
difficult.

Thanks.

--
Morenisco.