[CentOS-docs] short vpnc article

Mon Feb 9 00:53:45 UTC 2009
Scott Robbins <scottro at nyc.rr.com>

Akemi-san has suggested that I turn the following post into a wiki
article.

(The article would be a bit better organized, since if one bothers to
follow the thread, you'll see that I found that one can use the pcf2vpnc
in Dag's rpm without worrying about having a plain text password.)

http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=18444&forum=38&post_id=67625

If approved, I'll get it done by next weekend.  (I know that Ralph has
told me it's alright to post articles without permission, but I like to
run it the list first.)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Angel: I knew this was gonna happen.
Buffy: What? What do you think is happening?
Angel: You're 16 years old, I'm 241.
Buffy: I've done the math.
Angel: You don't know what you're doing. You don't know what you
want.
Buffy: Oh, no. I think I do. I want out of this conversation.