[CentOS-docs] I want to contribute to the wiki

Mon Feb 16 13:54:21 UTC 2009
morenisco at cdsl.cl <morenisco at cdsl.cl>

> ra+centos at br-online.de wrote:

[...]

> morenisco at cdsl.cl wrote:
> Hmmm. There is an (unwritten, afaics - I thought I put that down
> somewhere), that english is the leading language of the wiki and
> translated content derives from that.
>
> This is the first time we had this happen, that there is a "translation"
> before there is an english text.
>
> Are you subscribed to the spanish CentOS mailing list? If so: Could you
> try to find someone there who would like to do "translation"?

Nop, I'm not subscribed to the spanish list, I didn't know that there is
one (but I'm not looking for a translation, I just want to publish the
document in spanish).

> Is there anybody here who wants to attempt that?
>
>> I hope be able to publish it soon, I didn't know this procedure could be
>> difficult.
>
> No no, it's not that. I was just curious.
>
> I guess this has to go at
>
> <http://wiki.centos.org/es/HowTos> - I have no idea how the subsection
> has to be called there. Alain! Help! >:)
>
> So I would have to know the correct translation for the Subsection
> (Directory Services) and the correct name for the link to put there.

Well, I think the solution is to put my document in the spanish section :)
But, unfortunately, I don't see that the spanish section is linked in the
main page of http://wiki.centos.org

Thanks!

--
Morenisco.