[CentOS-docs] Merging Documentation and Help pages

Dag Wieers dag at centos.org
Thu Jan 1 01:27:33 UTC 2009

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008, Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> Dag Wieers wrote:
>> I would prefer to keep the Documentation page (or rename it to Learn or
>> Help, I don't mind) and point the Help tab to the same page. And
>> Redirecting from the original GettingHelp page to this new page.
>
> Sure, this should be possible (and we also can change the link the Tab
> points to).

Great, I merged both and added a redirect so that other links are still
valid. Can you change the Help tab to point to Documentation ? (Keeping
the Help name seems very useful)

The Documentation page could use some more cleanup work though.

Should we actively look for wiki pages still referencing GettingHelp and
HowToContribute and relink them to Documentation and Contribute pages ?

If so, how can we do that ?