[CentOS-docs] Contributing on CentOS Wiki

R P Herrold herrold at centos.org
Sun Jan 4 17:08:11 UTC 2009

On Sun, 4 Jan 2009, Dag Wieers wrote:

> On Sun, 4 Jan 2009, R P Herrold wrote:
>>>
>>> Do we have the complete text available ?
>>
>> yes -- I see no reason to re-debate their position here, as it
>> simply picks open old wounds to no good end, and have provided
>> a link to you privately.
>
> If I read their position, ...
>
> They did object [to ] the use of ...

Dag ... 'provided privately' means just that; It is immaterial
that the link may be 'findable' -- it was intentionally NOT
repeated by me here.

PLEASE do not do this here and now, nor in a public forum.
To go through this as you have started is to say that you are
unwilling to respect my work in defusing the situation years
ago, nor my wish now.

I ask your courtesy in ending this thread here for now until
we may speak a bit, as I have attempted to do in IRC with you.

--Russ herrold