[CentOS-docs] Merging Documentation and Help pages

Karanbir Singh kbsingh at centos.org
Wed Jan 7 16:14:36 UTC 2009

Dag Wieers wrote:
> I consolidated to Documentation because that was the most wide-spread, but
> a consolidation to GettingHelp was possible (as I mentioned).

right, but I just feel that we should expand on the Docs page to include
more content, and move Getting Help related issues away from there. We
could then promote that Getting Help page as an entry point with the
Docs page being more docs focused.

Although, one might argue that perhaps the Wiki homepage should / could
be that Getting Help page.

--
Karanbir Singh
CentOS Project { http://www.centos.org/ }