[CentOS-docs] ??: Anaconda Slides Translations

Manuel Wolfshant wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Thu Jan 8 01:03:36 UTC 2009

On 01/07/2009 10:11 PM, Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:

> Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
>
>> On 01/07/2009 05:00 PM, Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
>>
>>> 3. svn update
>>>
>>> 4. svn commit -m 'Update Korean Translation'
>>>
>>> If you find any problem in the process, tell me please.
>>>

>> What's the procedure to get an account ?I would like to update the
>> Romanian translation (and the typos I find in en..)
>>

> Register an account on https://projects.centos.org/trac/artwork/ then
> let it know to Karan. He is the artwork svn repo admin :D.
>
> Best Regards,
Well I do have an account, I was mistaken when I thought that I do not.
Only that there is a problem related to access rights:

    [wolfy at wolfy anaconda-slides]$ svn commit ro -m "first attempt for
    full translation"
    Authentication realm: <https://projects.centos.org:443>
    Authorization Realm
    Password for 'wolfy':
    Sending        ro/anaconda-04-repos.sed
    svn: Commit failed (details follow):
    svn: CHECKOUT of
    '/svn/artwork/!svn/ver/480/trunk/Translations/5/Themes/Anaconda/Progress/Slides-1/ro/anaconda-04-repos.sed':
    403 Forbidden (https://projects.centos.org)

I also want to update the English text, I have found a couple of typos.
Alain, can you help, please?

    manuel