[CentOS-docs] Anaconda Slides Translations

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Wed Jan 21 12:31:01 UTC 2009

Akemi Yagi wrote:
> ** (inkscape:8096): WARNING **: Unable to open linked file:
> /home/al/Desktop/CentOS/artwork/trunk/Themes/TreeFlower/Wallpapers/img/wallpaper-fog.png

That's because al doesn't have an account on your machine! Give him one
so he can put the file there!

Seriously:

We should straighten this out as soon as possible, as I want to team up
the translators again. And if we go with a new set of slides (I was even
thinking of changing some of the old ones or adding a new one - I have
to read through them again), I must be able to give some sort of "HowTo"
guide to the translators, if they have to render the slides locally and
then upload them to svn again.

I'm going to try out the german ones, if I find some time today.

Cheers,

Ralph