[CentOS-docs] Anaconda Slides Translations

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 21:38:08 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 9:23 AM, Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com> wrote:

> There is some problem with slide 06, but otherwise everything else
> looks perfect.  I will get back to the troubled slide later.

I attempted to render slide 06 but no success.  Something is causing
incorrect interpretation of letters.  If I remove certain letters, it
goes through.  I'd have to come up with a modification of the original
sentence that allows successful rendering while preserving the
intended contents.  This is going to be a bit challenging.  Just... to
what extent may I alter the original words?

Akemi