[CentOS-docs] Improving the website and forums

Karanbir Singh

kbsingh at centos.org
Tue Jan 6 00:02:17 UTC 2009

Dag Wieers wrote:
> And the fact that none of the wiki-pages are in the top is another
> problem. Those pages are definitely more important than most of the search
> results. The fact that the wiki title is not used is mostly to blame.
>
> So I would urge to have those thing fixed asap.

have you had a look at Moin code ? would it be easy to just replace the
/'s with ' ' ( space's ) in the title of the page ? that would be an
easy win.

Also, look for 'centos wireless' on Yahoo and MSN - I get wiki and forum
posts in the top 10, Actually - all the results returned are from within
.centos.org on both Y! and MSN.

well, centos.org and from generic search engine spammers hosting centos
lists content.

--
Karanbir Singh
CentOS Project { http://www.centos.org/ }