[CentOS-docs] Anaconda Slide Translation Guide

Ralph Angenendt

ra+centos at br-online.de
Thu Jan 29 00:43:55 UTC 2009

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> I have most of the other stuff ready (I'm just rebuilding gdm). Most stuff
> works (I cannot test the anaconda stuff yet), except rhgb, which shows some
> strange graphics I cannot explain.
>
> Maybe I'll get it fixed today. I've uploaded the rpms to the artwork svn for
> anyone to try out.
>
> I'd advise you to wait a few hours, I'm going to take another shot at
> redhat-logos to fix rhgb.

Okay, those should all be fixed.

They are in trunk/Packages/5/ in subversion.

Just install them with rpm -Uvh *rpm (leaving out the debuginfo ones).

You should then reboot and watch out for any problems with the artwork.

I think the background color in rhgb is off, but that can be fixed if I
get the correct RGB values for TreeFlower Backgrounds.

Ralph