[CentOS-docs] Improving the website and forums

Sun Jan 4 00:14:17 UTC 2009
Dag Wieers <dag at centos.org>

On Sat, 3 Jan 2009, Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> JohnS wrote:

>>> http://wiki.centos.org/TitleIndex is there. No idea if that is what Google
>>> accepts as a sitemap.
>>
>> No it has to be Submitted to Google.
>
> Yeah, I know that :)

I have submitted 5 sitemaps to Google, the TitleIndex above (does not
work) as well as the ?action=sitemap of the frontpage (made for it but
limited).

After that I also added the HowTos, TipsAndTricks and HowTos/Laptops
sitemaps. We could always add some more of them. Any good suggestions ?

I found these pages with additional information:

http://moinmo.in/SearchEngineOptimization
http://moinmo.in/ActionMarket/SiteMap

Any feedback welcomed,