[CentOS-docs] Anaconda Slides Translations

Sat Jan 10 22:09:21 UTC 2009
Manuel Wolfshant <wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro>

On 01/10/2009 11:56 PM, Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:

> Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
>
>> Updating the C5 tree worked the other day, but I cannot do it in the C6
>> tree:
>>
>> [wolfy at wolfy 6]$ pwd
>> /tmp/anaconda-slides/6
>> [wolfy at wolfy 6]$ ls
>> en  ro
>> [wolfy at wolfy 6]$  svn commit ro -m 'Initial Romanian Translation'
>> Sending        ro/anaconda-04-repos.sed
>> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
>> svn: CHECKOUT of
>> '/svn/artwork/!svn/ver/499/trunk/Translations/6/Themes/Anaconda/Progress/Slides-1/ro/anaconda-04-repos.sed':
>> 403 Forbidden (https://projects.centos.org)
>>
>> Did I miss something ? (I did try to specify explicitely the user and
>> password, but the error message was identical)
>>

> Something similar here,
>
> [al at zion Anaconda]$ svn commit --username al -m 'Set version value to 5'
> Sending        Anaconda/Firstboot/firstboot-left.sed
> svn: Commit failed (details follow):
> svn: CHECKOUT of
> '/svn/artwork/!svn/ver/446/trunk/Translations/5/Themes/Anaconda/Firstboot/firstboot-left.sed':
> 403 Forbidden (https://projects.centos.org)

So we need someone to take care of this, right? Karan ?

> Manuel, did you try to do svn update before commit the CentOS-6 en and
> ro translations ?
yes, but...
>  I copied your changes from 5 to 6 and committed them
> the other day.

... I did not look at the content, I simply assumed that there are the
same files that were over there 2 days ago (that is untranslated). Thanks.