[CentOS-docs] Anaconda Slides Translations

Wed Jan 21 12:26:20 UTC 2009
Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Alain Reguera Delgado
<al at ciget.cienfuegos.cu> wrote:

> Akemi Yagi wrote:
>> Am I supposed to be able to do it myself (commit them directly from my
>> system) ?
>
> Yes, why not ? :)

Let me explain in more details the "problem" I am having because I
failed to do so in my original message.

I edited the .sed files and committed them without any issue.  I
presume you have seen them on the server.  By the way, they do not
display correctly even in my browser.

I also rendered images locally and confirmed that the *text* in the
rendered images looked just fine.

However, the problem I have is that those images did not have the
background image.  The error I got during the rendering was:

** (inkscape:8096): WARNING **: <image
xlink:href="/home/al/Desktop/CentOS/artwork/trunk/Themes/TreeFlower/Wallpapers/img/wallpaper-fog.png">
did not resolve to a valid image file (base dir is
/home/yagi2/centos/slides/Slides-1), now trying
sodipodi:absref="/home/al/Desktop/CentOS/artwork/trunk/Themes/TreeFlower/Wallpapers/img/wallpaper-fog.png"

** (inkscape:8096): WARNING **: Unable to open linked file:
/home/al/Desktop/CentOS/artwork/trunk/Themes/TreeFlower/Wallpapers/img/wallpaper-fog.png

At that point I thought I should ask you to do the rendering step
because the .sed files on the server are correct even if they do not
display in the browser.

I would like to be able to render locally.  I must be missing
something simple.  Could you help?

Akemi