[CentOS-docs] Anaconda Slides Translations

Thu Jan 22 13:46:22 UTC 2009
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> I tried to cover each section but don't know if they are correct at all
> and if I missed something. I propose you to share this work with those
> people before take a decision, grab opinions, things that are missing,
> and anything else that avoid using the theme. That would give us an idea
>  about the version it could be used in.
>
> What do you think ?

Okay, let us go for it. Do you think you could build an updated redhat
artwork package? Do you need help with that?

I'm trying to gather the translators later on today, so that we get
updated slides.

I would like to have a finished artwork on January 29th (a week from
now), so there should be enough time to build an updated package and to
get the correct slides.

As for the slides: I (personally) want to go with slide set 2.

Anyone else up for helping (especially with the redhat-artwork rpm?)

Cheers,

Ralph