[CentOS-docs] Anaconda Slides Translations

Thu Jan 22 16:39:10 UTC 2009
Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de>

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> > The paths are still wrong in the svg files, that has to be fixed
> > also - except if you are able to render *all* files with the correct
> > char sets.
> > It still tries to look for files under /home/al/Desktop/CentOS
> >
> > Can we correct that somehow?
>
> Yes. I'll try to fix that before anything else.

That would be really nice :)

> > Oh, and the colors are *way* off after I rendered. See here:
> >
> > <http://oerks.de/~ralph/broken.png> - is that because of the broken
> > image path?
>
> I think so. That should be the background image path that is broken.

Good.

> > Do I see it correctly that I only need to edit the stuff under Slides-1
> > and it automatically renders that text into Slides-2 also?
>
> Yes that's it. Slides-2 images use the text translations in Slides-1
> plus those in Slides-2 (after Slides-1's has been applied).

Okay, that helps me giving a detailed description to the translators.

Please ping me when you made those changes you mentioned in your last
mail.

I hope they all have inkscape installed >:)

Cheers,

Ralph