[CentOS-docs] [Centos-moderators] Release Note translation for CentOS 5.3

Thu Jan 29 01:51:08 UTC 2009
Manuel Wolfshant <wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro>

On 01/29/2009 02:40 AM, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Akemi Yagi wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 4:08 PM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
>>

>>> We are using Slides-2, not Slides-1.
>>>
>>> Can you check those?
>>>
>> Sorry, I was looking into wrong places :-(   Some slides in Slides-2
>> are not right though (e.g. it and fr).
>>

> That means that they weren't redone - hey france! wake up!

I've done it

> The italian maintainer has gone away, I think I can rerender those.

I can take a look if you want me to, but for proper spelling checks I
have to wait until after 3 PM when a friend who speaks Italian fluently
will come online. Mine is "just for short contacts" as we used to say in
the amateur radio land.