[CentOS-docs] New HOWTO: Setting up multiple IP addresses on the same network interface

JohnS jses27 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 08:12:29 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-02 at 10:00 +0400, Vladislav Rastrusny wrote:
> > I think a lot of people expect a kb.centos.org technet.centos.org so to
> > speak. They expect the clickity click and it's all done Microsoft way
> > and that's never going to happen.
> I am not sure kb and technet are easy to search and find answers on
> Microsoft's site...

---
Actually no it is not all that easy. I do have to say that they got it
going on with msdn.ms.com or either I am just used to it. What kills me
the most is having to buy a msdn subscription and that I do no more.

Although after a few rounds with a client showing them how to do
something or pointing them to a relevant howto makes a huge world of
difference. That is paying clients. However, I do devote free time to
giving older PCs to Kids. Gee, if only firefox would work with walt
disneys site.

john