[CentOS-docs] Well, I wasn't a member of this list until today

Jim Perrin jperrin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 12:33:47 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 6:46 AM, Ralph Angenendt<ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:

>> I've got no problem discussing it or other changes here. I set it up
>> on my blog mostly because there wasn't a way to have comments on the
>> page, and I didn't want to open the wiki page up to editing by outside
>> sources right away.
>
> Too late!
>
> (Well, no, only EditGroup can).

Hey, I'm just happy that there's positive feedback for it.

Ralph, is it possible to set it up as a page of includes, so it could
be added to a section at a time?
I'm worried that it's just too long in current form to be useful.

Should we have a wiki.centos.org/Security/ section with Security/OS
and Security/Daemons or Services?

What's the best way to handle this?

George Orwell