[CentOS-docs] New HOWTO: Setting up multiple IP addresses on the same network interface

JohnS

jses27 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 20:30:18 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-02 at 21:59 +0200, Dag Wieers wrote:
<snips>

> We started more than one thread regarding this back in January:
>
>  	[CentOS-docs] Improving the PageRank of individual wiki pages
>  	http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-docs/2009-January/002137.html
>
>  	[CentOS-docs] Improving the website and forums
>  	http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-docs/2009-January/002138.html
>
> A lot of stuff has been suggested to improve individual results in Google.
> Yet, little materialized after that discussion. Before having the
> discussion again, maybe someone can summarize some of the stuff ?
>

> PS There were also some other threads that I started with suggestions for
> improving to contributing to the wiki. I guess posting the new-year's
> weekend is not a good idea to get things going :)
---
Prepend per Above link:
Most of what was said was pointed out by me. Honestly there is no sense
in discussing it until there is a final take on what is going to be used
as a final Web App.

What matters the most is the Web App being chosen or used. SEO starts at
the base code level for that specific App.

Lets think a sec. Can Moin do a 300 redirect? IE;301>/webapp/info ? That
starts at the raw code level.

john