[CentOS-docs] Well, I wasn't a member of this list until today

Ned Slider

ned at unixmail.co.uk
Wed Jul 29 11:54:27 UTC 2009

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Jim Perrin wrote:
>> But I guess with Akemi dragging me out over the OS_Protection page,
>> I'm a member now :-P
>>
>> I've got no problem discussing it or other changes here. I set it up
>> on my blog mostly because there wasn't a way to have comments on the
>> page, and I didn't want to open the wiki page up to editing by outside
>> sources right away.
>
> Too late!
>
> (Well, no, only EditGroup can).
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ralph

If you (Jim) are actively maintaining the page and prefer edits to come
through you, then I'm sure members of this list will respect that. Some
contributors prefer to maintain their contributions whereas others are
more than happy for members of the EditGroup to make amendments saving
them the time/effort :)